Sunday, September 09, 2007

Troy @ Florida














I took in the Florida - Troy game at Buffalo Wild Wings in Baymeadows with my friend Justin and his girlfriend Heidi.

Justin is a big Noles, but he's a good guy and doesn't deserve to have that held against him.
Needless to say his game did not go as well as mine. The Seminoles struggled early, falling behind 17-3 in the first half. Justin wasn't amused.

The Gators, on the other hand, scored on every possesion of the first half and lead 42-7 at the break. Three beers and three jagerbombs assured me that the second half would be a blur, which it pretty much was.

About all I remember with clarity is seeing Tebow in the game when we had scored fifty points. This was late in the 4th quarter. I'm sure Urban had a good reason, I was too hung over to sit through the Urban Meyer Show, but I TiVo'd it and will catch it later.

The only other memory I have of the night was the Ole Ball Sack pulling off the upset and getting his second win Between the Hedges. As much as I love to give the man shit, it was great to watch him take it to the pups again.

No comments: