Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Fantastic Five

1. Florida Gators (4-0) - Undefeated and defending national champions. I have no problem ranking them number one until they are defeated.

2. LSU Tigers (4-0) - The best defense in the nation. Matchup with Florida looms large in less than two weeks.

3. USC Trojans (3-0) - Nebraska gave up 40 points at home to Ball State. Makes me hesitate before I crown the Trojans King Shit of Fuck Mountain.

4. Oklahoma Sooners (4-0) - I don't quite buy the hype...yet. Bob Stoops can coach and his squad is loaded with future NFLers. But I never fully judge the Sooners until after they play Texas.

5. Texas Longhorns (4-0) - There can be only one. Texas is also hard to judge due to a weak early schedule. The real work begins vs. Kansas State this week.

No comments: