Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Ole Ball Sack Coaches'em Up...



I must hand it to Steve Spurrier, he brought his kids to play tonight. I really thought Auburn was going to hand Steve his ass on a platter, especially after they built a 14-3 lead in the second quarter, but the power of Steve Spurrier's coaching genius kept his team alive.

Also some props to Tommy Tuberville, he's the best coach in the SEC the last few years. Auburn has a great team and I can't wait till the Gators renew their rivalry with Auburn.

I have to say Sidney Rice did not impress me in this game. In my opinion he cost USC two touchdowns. One in the first quarter on USC's second drive when he failed to fight with the Auburn linebacker for the ball, which he should have caught, but it ended up being intercepted. The other one was in the fourth quarter when he again failed to fight for the ball in the endzone. This was on the final drive of the game.

The drop by Cook, however, will go down as the one everyone remembers.

Anyways, I think the Gators can beat both of these teams.

No comments: